If two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. Mt 18:19.
Using the power of the internet join us in the prayers we offer on behalf of our site visitors:
- That you will give your spirit of wisdom and revelation resulting in knowledge of you on those who do not yet know you. May their eyes of their hearts be open be enlightened. That they may know what is the hope that belongs to those who respond to your call, what are the riches of Glory shared by the holy one in his inheritance, and what is the surpassing greatness of you power for those who believe.
- For families everywhere, that they may be protected from the forces of the devil, the flesh and the world.
- For all those who are ill or infirmed that they may know the warmth of your compassion and your healing embrace and for the people who care for them.
- For those who are suffering from addiction of any kind that they with your grace can conquer their addictions.
- For all those who have fallen away from the faith. May you pour out sufficient grace that they might return to you? Heal them of all that leads to separation.
- That you will help all believers find strong Christian companions.
- For all those who long for peace, security, or protection, may they know the warmth of you presence and the comfort of your embrace.
- For all those who suffer spiritual oppression, may they find consolation in you, and by the power of Jesus bind, cast out, and render ineffective any Spirit that does not serve your purpose from their lives.
- For all those who seek or need financial blessings, may you recall the promise you made in Psalm 23, that as the Good Shepherd you will provide so that they will not want.
- For all those who struggle in their interpersonal relationships, whether at home or at work.
- For married couples everywhere that they may reflect the love God has shown for His people, that they may find the grace to withstand the attacks on marriage and the family so widespread today. And may each party to the marriage humbly reflect on the areas in their lives that need to be addressed for the good of the marriage.